Focusing-Oriented Therapy Level 3. Advanced Empathy Skills and more in FOT
|Event Start Date:|
9th June 2018
|Event End Date:|
10th June 2018
his course builds on the theory and skills already explored in FOT courses Level 1 & 2.
In this course we explore:
- How we use Focusing in our personal and professional development
- Overview of previous learning.
- The development of grounded presence in ourselves and its role in empathy and relational depth
- The different Levels of Empathetic responses
- Empathy for self, how we can explore our own inner responses to ourselves and others, including our configurations of self.
- Using Art to explore configurations of self and other expressions of our felt sense
- Exploration of Movement in Therapy.
- Further resources and training in FOT.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for people who have completed my Focusing-Oriented therapy courses Level 1 &2. May also be suitable for therapists who have completed other Focusing training.
Date: 9th and 10th June 2018 Saturday & Sunday 10.00am to 4.30pm