Deep Listening: Introducing Focusing: Bristol
|Event Start Date:|
23rd February 2019
|Event End Date:|
24th February 2019
Learn new ways to find inner kindness, work with stuck patterns, make clear & intuitive decisions and finally feel at home in your own body
This workshop will introduce a practice known as ‘Focusing’. It is a gentle yet powerful skill that can bring clarity and aliveness to your life. Put simply it involves taking an embodied, curious, and interested awareness to your body and listening, It is a reflective practice that you learn for yourself and can be done on your own or in partnership with a friend or colleague. It can be woven into other areas of your life, such as mindfulness, healing practices and therapy.
• Live a life full of curiosity
• Tune into your inner wisdom
• Meet yourself and others with kindness and openness
• Be with and understand strong emotion
• Find what truly feels right for you and your life
• Connect more deeply to yourself, others, and beyond.