Path of the Focusing Practitioner residential retreat
|Event Start Date:|
29th November 2019
|Event End Date:|
2nd December 2019
Purley Chase Centre, near Atherstone, Warwickshire
This 3-day residential workshop in the Warwickshire countryside provides an opportunity for Focusing Practitioners, Teachers and trainees to get together for encouragement, input, inspiration and support. (If you are in training but feeling somewhat ‘lapsed’, this may be just the thing to get you re-inspired!) People combining focusing with another approach or profession are also welcome to attend.
The event will include the following themes and activities:
- Being true to your own unique gifts, strengths and direction
- Deepening your trust in the wisdom of the body and the relational space
- Sensing for the next steps in your focusing journey
- Other topics requested by participants
- Plenty of focusing time in pairs or triads
- Shared silent space before breakfast each day for movement and/or meditation (optional!)
- Space for resting, walks and socialising
If this event is of interest to you, please contact me for further details and booking form. Looking forward to hearing from you!