Level 3-5 Focusing Skills Course (eligible for TIFI PFPAward)
17th May 2021 - 30th August 2021 Zoom Meeting (Video Conference)
Focusing Skills Certificate Online
When you are in contact with your body, with yourself, the Focusing-way, it enables you to develop emotional intelligence, so as not to suppress or lose yourself in your emotions or your mental activities.
You come into loving contact with yourself and others, accessing insights that are much deeper and more vast than the emotional or mental dimensions alone can offer. With this foundation, the way in which your life unfolds is experienced as deeply meaningful; sometimes easy, sometimes difficult, but ‘always’ with background-atmosphere gratitude.
Focusing is a gentle and meditative process in which the person going through the process, the Focuser, occasionally verbally shares their inner experience. The Companion is deeply present and listens and reflects back from an inner space of a welcoming-friendliness and empathy.
During this safe and gentle process
- You listen to yourself and others with every cell of your body, with your whole being and a deep acceptance
- You allow yourself to be seen while being authentically yourself
- You express yourself honestly, yet skillfully and respectfully
- You deeply listen without judgment as you tune into another person’s experience
- Where you may have felt stuck, your life changes for the better as you experience a flow again
In this course, you will learn all fundamentals of Focusing and you will be able to apply this remarkable process in your life both for yourself and with a Focusing partner.
This Level 3-5 BFA Certificate in Focusing Skills Course/Proficiency in Focusing Partnership Award PFPA is for your personal well-being. However, it is also the first step towards further certification if you envision becoming a Focusing Professional.
More details about what you will learn can be found on my website.
Two One-on-one sessions are part of this course
- Supervision Session (Level 3 & 4)
- The student is the teacher’s Companion (Level 5)
If you have done Level 1 & 2 with another teacher, I will also have an initial conversation with you for me to know what you have practiced in your classes up to now.