Focusing Skills Certificate Foundation Online Course with Dr Rob Matthews (Module 1 of 5)
11th March 2018 - 15th April 2018 online, Skype Worldwide
Focusing Skills Certificate
The online Forward Living Focusing Foundation Course, the first module in this BFA Focusing Skills Certificate Program, is the best way to get a taste for Focusing, to check it out and feel the transformational breath of fresh air as it begins to flow more easily in your life.
During this first module, we will teach the core skills of Focusing, a method that will enable you to feel, understand and express the depth, mystery, and meaning of your unique life.
These new skills are also very practical and practice will generate many new possibilities for how your life can expand, change and move forward. You will not only discover more of your vast possibilities but also how to find more ease and inner movement in those places where you feel restricted and stuck.
This online course teaches everything you need to get started with Focusing. It is the foundation for other programs that include Focusing Skills Certificate, an in-depth course that results in a certificate. In addition, we will offer other workshops in applying the core skill of Focusing to different life situations.
This Course consists of 6 online classes, that will take place on following Sundays at 6.30 PM (CET):
Meeting 1) First steps with focusing -21 January 2018
Meeting 2) The Body Knows - 4 February
Meeting 3) The Felt Sense of the Situation - 11 February
Meeting 4) Supporting the Unfolding - 18 February
Meeting 5) Partner Power - 25 February
Meeting 6) Deepening Our Listening - 4 March
Each class will last 2 hours, beginning at 6.30PM.
Classes will be held online via ZOOM.
As part of the Course, you will receive the following:
- 30 min 1-on-1 entry session with Rob Matthews, your trainer. This session takes place before the beginning of the course so that you can experience what focusing is and how you could benefit from it.
- 1h 1-on-1 focusing session with Rob, This session will be scheduled for you early in February, so that you can deepen your focusing practice and accelerate your learning in the second half of the course.
- Membership of the course private Facebook group
- Downloadable (PDF) session handouts
- Weekly exercises and practices to strengthen your learning
- 20% off for any additional focusing sessions with Rob (standard prices available here: http://robcmatthews.com/index.php/learn-the-art-of-focusing/)- we would like you to benefit from our best experience so that you can learn as fast as possible.
The price of this 6-classes module is
- Early bird: £125 / 140 EUR (until January 1st 2018)
- Regular: £150 / 170 EUR (after January 1st 2018)
To register for the course, please send an email to to receive further details regarding payment and organization.
If you would like to participate but some of the dates don't suit you or the timing is unfortunate, please contact Alina anyway, we will be opening other groups and/or adjust this one if need be.
If you are still unsure if this is the right next step for you then we are offering a free 30-minute consultation to help you find out more - please contact us via email ().
Please bear in mind that the number of places is limited to 6 and your place is booked for you at the moment of payment.
If the number exceeds 6, we will open another group and announce the dates as soon as possible and some movements between the groups will be available for your convenience before the course starts. Once the course begins, the groups are closed. This is a group course and the group experience is extremely important for our students.