Welcoming the New Year with a Pause
16th January 2021 Zoom Platform
Please consider yourself to be warmly invited to our next monthly on-line Pause for Presence gathering on Saturday 16th January.
In our last gathering the image of the ocean floor emerged with a sense of its deep vibrantly alive stillness, unperturbed by but not separate from the wind-swept waves and cross-currents on its surface. This image speaks eloquently of the dimension of Presence that can be felt inside us as “an underlying energy field of living Presence”, always alive, at peace and undisturbed by the waves of thoughts, emotions and physical discomforts you may experience on the surface.
The idea of these monthly 90-minutes gatherings is to come to rest in this underlying field of Presence – a sense of the aliveness felt within the body and around us as a nourishing Presence that holds and constantly resources us: to rest and be nourished by the aliveness of “just being”. Being together in this way creates a palpable energy field of group Presence which allows you to experience Presence in a much deeper way than if you were on your own.
The format of our 90-minute gathering is simple. After a brief guidance into Presence (for those who need it), we silently come to rest in “this underlying field of Presence”. There will also be time for any heartfelt sharing that wants to happen.
- Time and date: Saturday 16th January 2021 from 4 pm to 5.30 pm GMT.
- Venue: Zoom video conferencing platform. If you have no experience with Zoom, please let Cecelia know for necessary guidance.
- Fee: £15 (by bank transfer) or £16 (by Paypal which includes £1 Paypal fee). Fee includes a free audio-recording of the guided sessions.
- Register by email to Cecelia Clegg at
- If you are unable to attend, you can still register to receive an audio-recording of the guided sessions for a fee of £5.
All are welcome!
UK Wholebody Focusing trainers Addie van der Kooy and Cecelia Clegg