Revive: Mindfulness, Yoga and Lomi Lomi Retreat
21st March 2017 - 26th March 2017 Hamlet Luxury Farmhouse, English Speakers Abroad
Our ‘REVIVE’ retreat has been carefully designed to provide a unique integration of methods that can support your movement toward an awakened mind, relaxed body and a more open-hearted life.
In addition to structured teaching sessions in modern approaches to mindfulness, we have incorporated yoga and ancient Hawaiian rituals which encourage a free flow of energy in your body. This retreat will equip you with the skills you need to be fully present and at peace with yourself in your day to day life.
The beautiful setting of the island of Gozo provides a peaceful and unspoilt backdrop for our five night retreat in luxurious countryside accommodation.
You will learn to:
- Practice mindfulness formally and in your daily life
- Cultivate the attitudes of mind that incline you toward compassionate engagement with the world
- Handle emotions and challenging situations with greater ease
- Be more embodied and connected to yourself and the world around you
- Develop the body uniformly and restore physical vitality
- Support yourself at times of difficulty or failure
- Take steps towards appreciating yourself
- Be less judgemental of yourself and others
- Work with emotions skillfully in a body-oriented way
- To be kind to yourself instead of wishing things were different all the time, or driving yourself to meet impossible goals
- Systematic instructions and careful guidance in mindfulness
- Mindful yoga and Pilates sessions
- Lomi Lomi massage, activities and Hawaiian rituals in nature
- Three healthy meals a day and unlimited snacks (vegetarian and some seafood)
- Community living, periods of working meditation and involvement in preparation of meals
- Amazing sound bath experience
- Periods of silence to deepen one’s practice of mindfulness
- Guided walks and expedition around the island
- Access to private pools, sauna and jacuzzi
For more information please visit www.mind-reframed.com/retreats.