- Wholebody Focusing
- Focusing Oriented counselling
- Inner relationship Focusing
Hi. I am John Threadgold. I am a focusing teacher, therapist and supervisor and specialist in Trauma. I am also accredited for counselling and psychotherapy by the BACP.
What services do I offer?
1) Focusing -oriented therapy for trauma, OCD, depression, grief, anger managment, personal development and more.
2) Focusing -Oriented Supervision for therapists and health professionals.
3) Focusing-oriented therapy training for therapists and health professionals.
4) Focusing training for every body including offering the BFA Focusing skills certificate in focusing and listening skills
5) Individual focusing sessions for decision making dreams and more.
My background in Focusing
After reading the Focusing book by Eugene Gendlin, I went on a Focusing course in January 2005 and never looked back. I experienced more shifts in my issues over one weekend than I had with several years of conventional talking therapy. I went on to complete a Focusing skills certificate and an MA in Focusing and Experiential psychotherapy. I am also a Trauma informed focusing therapist and using Trauma training and focusing have helped people heal from Complex PTSD.
M.A. Focusing and Experiential Psychotherapy University of East Anglia
B.A.( Hons) History and Religious Studies. University of London.
Level 6 Diploma in Humanistic Counselling and Psychotherapy University of Surrey
Level 6 Diploma in Therapeutic Supervision CPCAB validated.
British Focusing Association Practitioner Certificate
British Focusing Association Teaching Certificate
Focusing Institute Teaching Certificate
Focusing Institute Focusing Psychotherapy.
How do I practice?