Focusing Skills Certificate with Dr Rob Matthews (Module 2 of 5)
|Event Start Date:|
6th May 2018
|Event End Date:|
15th July 2018
The online Forward Living Focusing: Developing the Basic Skills Course, is the second module in this BFA Focusing Skills Certificate Program.
This module will be followed by the other 3 and lead to the certification:http://www.focusing.org.uk/bfa-certificate-focusing-skills.
In the foundation module, we were introduced to that something inside, the place where we find meaning and we delved into focusing, learning the basic steps that form the shape of a regular focusing session. When we completed the module we had the necessary knowledge to meet a focusing partner and do an effective and meaningful focusing exchange.
In this exciting second module, we are going to go through the various stages, expanding and deepening the knowledge and skills we have acquired so far.
This Course consists of 6 online classes, that will take place on following Sundays at 6 PM (CET):
Meeting 1) Focusing at the edge – 11 March
Meeting 2) Absolute Listening – 18 March
Meeting 3) Centering – 25 March
Meeting 4) Emotions in Focusing – 8 April
Meeting 5) Loosening Identifications – 15 April
Meeting 6) The Magic Pause – 22 April
Each class will last 2 hours, beginning at 6 PM.
Classes will be held online via ZOOM.
As part of the Course, you will receive the following:
– 30 min 1-on-1 entry session with Rob Matthews, your trainer. This session takes place before the beginning of the course and its aim is for you to make a point with your trainer on where you stand after Module 1 and what your goals and expectations for Module 2 are.
– 1h 1-on-1 focusing session with Rob. This session will be scheduled for you end of March, so that you can deepen your focusing practice and accelerate your learning in the second half of the course.
– Membership of the course private Facebook group
– Downloadable (PDF) session handouts
– Weekly exercises and practices to strengthen your learning
– 20% off for any additional focusing sessions with Rob (standard prices available here: http://robcmatthews.com/index.php/learn-the-art-of-focusing/)- we would like you to benefit from our best experience so that you can learn as fast as possible.
The price of this 6-classes module is
– Early bird: £145 / 165 EUR (until 31 January 2018)
– Regular: £190 / 220 EUR (after the 31 January 2018)
To register for the course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further details regarding payment and organization.
If you would like to participate but some of the dates don’t suit you or the timing is unfortunate, please contact Alina anyway, we will be opening other groups and/or adjust this one if need be.
Please bear in mind that the number of places is limited to 10 and your place is booked for you at the moment of payment.
If the number exceeds 10, we will open another group and announce the dates as soon as possible and some movements between the groups will be available for your convenience before the course starts. Once the course begins, the groups are closed.