Introduction to Focusing, Level One
16th July 2019 - 17th July 2019 Stanmore, London
During this workshop the emphasis is upon noticing messages that your body gives you and accepting everything that you become aware of. Focusing is very natural and gentle and at the same time you might find that working at this level is powerful and revealing.
Throughout the training there will be opportunities to share in the group and to work with your own process. There will be a mixture of Focusing theory, discussion and practice.
After completing the introduction to Focusing you can continue with the British Focusing Association Certificate in Focusing Skills: Levels two - five.
- Have had practice Focusing with a Companion
- Have had practice Companioning a Focuser
- Exploring how to be with strong emotions without becoming overwhelmed
- Increasing your awareness of the felt-sense
- Learning about key Focusing concepts
Taught by Paula Newman and Elizabeth Smith
- Each day begins at 10 am and ends at 4 pm
- Reading materials provided
- Refreshments included
For further information
- Please see my events page
- Please see my website
- Contact Paula " target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">E mail
- Phone: 07941 958034