Online BFA skills course begins
28th May 2019 Online, Skype Worldwide
Focusing Skills Certificate
The online Focusing skills certificate is a complete and thorough foundation course in the art and skills of Focusing and listening. Once you have completed any introductory event, you can join the course. It comprises of four modules. Each module consists of five, two hour sessions over five weeks. There will also be partnership practice between sessions with other participants.
They will take place using “Zoom”, a free online video conferencing platform. There will be a maximum of 6 people on the course, enabling a more intimate training. More details on the content for each module is found below.
On these modules you will learn how to:
- Listen with sensitivity and subtlety
- Support the Focuser in difficult places
- Listen to how the body “speaks”
- Give suggestions and reminders to your Focuser
- Find out where change and forward movement come from
- Be with difficult and tangled issues
- Be with critical and judgmental voices
- Develop space for wholeness, healing and integration
Dates: Evening course. 7.00-9.00pm.
Module 2: Tuesday March 10th.2020
Module 3: Tuesday April 28th. 2020
Module 4: Tuesday June 16th 2020
Module 5: Tuesday September 8th 2020.