An introductory course in Embodied Authentic Confidence in your career
17th September 2020 - 8th October 2020 Online - via zoom
with Dr Anna Kane and Suzi Mackenzie
18:30-20:30 Thursdays 17th & 24th Sept, 1st & 8th Oct
Early bird rate £150 (Regular price £200 from 20th August)
- Want to feel more confident in your work?
- Want to be clearer on what’s in the way and what can support your personal growth?
- Want to grow your business and weather these challenging times?
This course will give you a solid introduction to Dr Anna Kane’s research, and how tuning into an embodied sense of key areas such as your competence, authenticity and connectedness can affect your confidence in your career. Learn how your mindset either enhances or depreciates your confidence; how you can work with loss of confidence to come out feeling more confident; and how to recognise and make the most use of it when you are working with confidence. These are experiential workshops, drawing on the practice of Focusing to guide you to connect with an embodied knowing of what you need.
Dr Anna Kane is a Coaching Psychologist and Chartered Occupational Psychologist. Her PhD research was on understanding what confidence really is, so she is literally a doctor of confidence!
Suzi Mackenzie is a Focusing Teacher, Person-Centred Counsellor and Supervisor. She embraces all things Focusing!
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
We look forward to seeing you!
Week One: Overview of the Authentic Confidence model and the research behind its development. Learn the basics of sensing into the body. Explore the three components of Embodied Authentic Confidence.
Week Two: Insight into how your mindset affects your confidence. Learn to Focus in pairs. Exploration of enhancing and depreciating mindsets.
Week Three: Insight into the downward spiral of confidence. Working with our inner critic and dealing with difficult feelings.
Week Four: Insight into the upward spiral of confidence. Drawing on connection with the wider body and exploration of potential movement and articulation.
- Each week involves a mix of theoretical content, experiential practice and group sharing.
- There is potential for booking supplementary one to one sessions with Anna or Suzi (extra fee payable).
- Supplementary handouts provided.
- Enjoy the support of an ongoing cohort.
- Two experienced facilitators.
- Option to complete four day Embodied Authentic Confidence in your Career course in future.