Presence Oasis Community Gathering
7th September 2022 - 7th December 2022 Zoom Online
A sense of safe and supportive community is essential for our wellbeing, as well as a core human need, especially relevant now given anxiety and concerns around global conflict, environmental, social and financial challenges we are all facing.
Human Kindness and Safety in Community Togetherness
Weekly 1 hr meetups on Zoom Wednesdays 12 – 1pm
Commence Wednesday September 7, 2022 (last session 7 Dec)
Drink deeply from this Oasis of Presence.
Bathe, restore, rest and share heart-felt concerns and inspirations in a safe, open, non-judgemental, and mutually supportive space where quality of connection is primary.
The emphasis will be on presence in togetherness with deep empathic listening.
- Following the fresh edge of group and individual energy
- Pauses with silence and space
- Guided short ‘coming home’ relaxations
- Communicating from the heart
- Inspired bite-sized skills input on presence
- Breakout groups – 1:1 empathy
- A space to be authentically you – all aspects of you welcome!
- Playful, safe and respectful
Cost £7.50 / Conc £6.00
The space is held and facilitated by Simon ‘K2’ McKibbin, an experienced Focuser, Mindfulness and Nonviolent Communication (NVC) teacher.