Teaching Focusing to Groups and Individuals
12th November 2021 - 15th November 2021 The Purley Chase Centre, Mancetter, Warwickshire, Mancetter
Professional Training Workshop
This 3-day residential event is open to certified Focusing Practitioners and Teachers. It may appeal to you if would like to explore themes around teaching Focusing and companioning such as:
- How DO people learn focusing?
- What is the best starting place and what are the essential ingredients?
- What is the ideal balance between input, demonstrations and experiential practice?
- How can we hone a teaching style which best suits our strengths and ‘weaknesses’?
It provides an opportunity for fellow practitioners to come together for inspiration, input and mutual support in the welcoming setting of Purley Chase – a peaceful, rural venue with beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms and delicious food!
The programme will include:
- Input, sharing and exploration around ways of teaching/sharing focusing and companioning
- Focusing time in pairs or triads
- Time to reflect on your own unique gifts, strengths and direction with sharing focusing
- Shared space before breakfast for movement and/or meditation (optional!)
- Free time to rest, walk or socialise
Venue: The Purley Chase Centre, Warwickshire (nearest station Atherstone).
Address and directions here: http://www.purleychasecentre.org.uk/directions
Times: We begin with an evening meal at 6.30pm on Friday evening and end after lunch on Monday (departures around 2pm).
Cost: Retreat fee – £160 payable to Kay. Venue donation – Suggested donation for all meals, refreshments and 3 nights’ accommodation in a single en suite room, £214.50. Payable directly to Purley Chase.
Further information – Please contact Kay by email