The Path of the Focusing Practitioner
8th June 2018 - 11th June 2018 The Purley Chase Centre, near Atherstone, West Midlands
This 3-day residential retreat is for both qualified practitioners and BFA Practitioner trainees nearing the end of their training. It is an opportunity to meet with fellow travellers for encouragement, input, inspiration and support. The event will include the following:
- Being true to your own unique gifts, strengths and direction
- Deepening your trust in the wisdom of the body and the ‘we space’
- The Practitioner-client relationship
- Myth-busting! Are we inadvertently narrowing our perception of what Focusing is?
- Sensing for the next step in your training or budding Focusing enterprise
- Other topics requested by participants
- Plenty of Focusing time
- Shared silent space before breakfast each day for yoga and/or meditation (optional!)
- Space for resting, walks and fun stuff
Venue: The Purley Chase Centre, near Mancetter in Warwickshire (nearest station Atherstone).
Times: The event will commence with an evening meal at 7pm on Friday evening (arrivals from 4pm) and end around 2pm on Monday after lunch.
Cost: Workshop fee £150 (or what you can afford) payable to Kay.
The venue fee is payable by donation directly to Purley Chase. Suggested donation for all meals and 3 nights’ accommodation: Single en suite room: £168; Dormitory-style room with shared bathroom: £138. I will make a group booking with the venue – you do need to book individually.
Booking: Please complete a booking form and send a £40 deposit to secure your place.
Please email me for further details or to request a booking form.