The Path of the Focusing Practitioner
7th December 2018 - 10th December 2018 The Purley Chase Centre, near Atherstone, Warwickshire, West Midlands
This 3-day residential workshop provides an opportunity for Focusing Practitioners, Teachers and trainees to get together for encouragement, input, inspiration and support. (If you are in training but feeling somewhat 'lapsed', this may be just the thing to get you re-inspired!) People combining Focusing with another approach or profession are also welcome to attend.
The event will include the following themes and activities:
- Being true to your own unique gifts, strengths and direction
- Deepening trust in the wisdom of the body and the relational space
- The Practitioner-client relationship
- Sensing for your next (or final) steps in your training or budding Focusing enterprise
- Other topics requested by participants
- Plenty of Focusing time
- Shared silent space before breakfast each day for movement and/or meditation (optional!)
- Space for resting, walks and fun stuff
If this event is of interest to you, please contact me for further details and booking form. Looking forward to hearing from you!