"What is true is already so. Owning up to it doesn't make it worse. Not being open about it doesn't make it go away. And because it's true, it is what is there to be interacted with. People can stand what is true, for they are already enduring it."
Eugene Gendlin - Creator of the Focusing method
All our members have been trained to help you learn Focusing with one-to-one sessions.
Find a teacher in your area
Focusing events are held by our members all over the UK.
Find an Event in your area
Focusing in the UK
Support during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Some of our members are offering resources, sessions and groups to support people during the pandemic:
- Guided PDF focusing steps (from David Garlovsky)
- Sessions and more from Suzi Mackenzie
- Online Focusing meet ups with Peter Gill
People who use Focusing say things like:
"I feel more like me."
"I'm more alive."
"I feel like I can really listen to others."
"I have a sense of clarity and purpose that I didn't have before."
"I've finally been able to make a choice that feels right about something that I was completely stuck about."
"That tight place in my stomach has finally relaxed. I can breathe deeply for the first time in years."
"I finally understand that the key to therapy is not so much what I do as what I help my client to do."
"Taking time for me in this way feels so good."
- How can Focusing help me?
- I want to know more before jumping in
- How can I learn Focusing?
- Where can I find courses and events
- Calender of events.
- How can I find a Focusing partner or Focusing practice group?
- Focusing partners FAQ
- How can I find a Focusing partner?
- Focusing practice groups
- I'm interested in working individually
- One to one Focusing sessions
- Guided Focusing sessions
- Focusing oriented therapy sessions
- Learning Focusing individually
- Where can I find out more about Focusing?
- Books, CD's etc
- How can I become a Focusing Practitioner or Teacher?
- Professional Training
Important information about what BFA can and can't offer you through this website